Any of you folk going to Inters on 26th 27th June?

tku

Reaction score
As title says!

I will probably be going, i need my fix as im vagless now for the moment.

Possibly, first one too.

Dont forget, if England win their Group then they play 19.30 on Sat 26th so you will need to leave early or be near a tv.

Paul

I won't be this time as June this year is just stuffed with family events that I need to attend :wtf:
But aim to make the Audi Drivers Day at Castle Combe later in the year instead.

Shame because it is a great day out, still not quite to the awesomeness that was the TRL days, but getting better each year.

Paul

Supposed to be going down with the lads from statller if they get there cars done to what they want in time,i have never been before so looking forward to it as my past weekends were things like the bug jam which i still think is a good weekend for getting ****** and chilling aswell as running over like a young child to see the jet car even though seen it 50-60time sometimes 3times in the same day :)

Dont forget, if England win their Group then they play 19.30 on Sat 26th so you will need to leave early or be near a tv.

Or have a TV in your car ;)

I'm on a stag do that weekend so I wont be making it regrettably.

I hate Inters these days, rubbish show! No what it used to be and i've been the last 10 years. Defo gone downhill the last 3 years and the entry price is ridiculous to see a bunch of mk2 golfs with 20vt conversions running slow times due to no grip on a dodgy weed ridden lump of concrete!

................................my winge over!

I hate Inters these days, rubbish show! No what it used to be and i've been the last 10 years. Defo gone downhill the last 3 years and the entry price is ridiculous to see a bunch of mk2 golfs with 20vt conversions running slow times due to no grip on a dodgy weed ridden lump of concrete!

................................my winge over!

So you still gonna be attending? :laugh:

Supposed to be going down with the lads from statller if they get there cars done to what they want in time,i have never been before so looking forward to it as my past weekends were things like the bug jam which i still think is a good weekend for getting ****** and chilling aswell as running over like a young child to see the jet car even though seen it 50-60time sometimes 3times in the same day :)
If you and the boys go I'll convoy with you, that's assuming the baby has come by then otherwise I need to stay close to home, tell Junior to get some stickers made up for some free advertising !

I might b goin down. FR&RTuning are there, stand H1, they might showcase my ride :) but i know one of the lads has a RS4, so might decide to take that. Think audi-sport should have their our club stand, will get great to put faces to names!

Wish I was going again this year, was really good last year, had my car on my local club stand and then swapped wheels with someone on the way home :)

4909_226339665226_862435226_7570133_5378989_n.jpg

What do you mean "if" !!!! We better ****** well be playing that night!