Before and After - 2006 A3 Sportback

A3TDI2.0

Reaction score
So my mods are now complete (I think!)

A little different from the rest and I admit its not really one for oem fanboys, but I love the look.

It's going in the next couple of months as I'll be getting a new A3 or A4, haven't decided yet.

Here you go, all opinions welcome, whether you think its a bag of ***** or not ;D

front2medium.jpg

front1medium.jpg

back2medium.jpg

back1medium.jpg

Wowee that's a transformation. It's a different car! Love the grey. Nice picture editing btw

Haha cheers guys ;)

That's the thing Dave, I wanted to make a few changes but specifically around the aggressive front-end, I did it by not conforming with the usual S-line stuff (not that there's anything wrong with S-line or other conversions) but I wanted it to be different.

Different angle with the black roof / spoiler.
topmedium.jpg

Yeah the wheels were a bad choice, I didn't listen ;o

Loving the new look! very nice!
As for N8 yes it is in your face but thats the beauty of modding our cars, we do it to our own choice... but then on the other side we have our own opinions so respect to N8 :)
only critisim is that the wheels look cheep and degrade the car... also the tints look a little off as its very dark at the back and no tints on the front... thats my 2cents...

The Black Audi rings really make it look angry :mad: i might have to invest in that mod as it'd look great with my optics grill.

Although it is certainly better looking now, the body kit is not nice IMHO, but as its not my car then its upto you mate, just get the wheels sprayed & lower the girl.