Damaged Front Lip

A1 NLF

Reaction score
OK So this has made me really angry and I hope it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg but wondered if someone could give me a rough idea of cost as I'm sure it has happened to other people as well as me!!

Going slowly down into an underground car park and scrape! but it didnt just scrape its taken a chunk out of the front lip!!

web.jpg

Any chance of a picture of the damage mate? I had a similar thing happen on one of my previous car (SEAT) and I had to have the front bumper repaired and resprayed - cost me around £250, likely depends on the damage and the area affected. Really frustrating though :(

yeah a minor fill/repair and respray should be 250-300. A pic would be good!

car.jpg

Sorry guys not sure why the pic didnt work the 1st time!

good news, you can buy that piece seperate now, give audi a call should beno more than 40 quid i reckon

Sorry to resurrect this thread almost a year after the last post was made on it, but just in case anyone else needs to replace their facelift (April 2008 onwards) S3 centre front lip, the part number for it is -

8P0 807 110E

My existing one was quite badly stone chipped on the nearside, so Dave at Stoke Audi sorted me out with a nice new one, which I received today. I don't know exactly how much it cost as I bought other bits too, but think it was around 40.00 GBP. :)

Paulie

Hehe, well thanks to your advice I was able to get a nice new one ordered up and managed to fit it myself today. Cheers Bud, you're a star! :)

Paulie x