Any one bought this package?

Shark performance will do it cheaper and still use your stock down pipe. P-Torque also do DPF delete maps.

I've been chatting to P-Torq, could be a group buy soon on remaps. He reckons £220 each.

hi bud i got this package but got the plus package with the filter made a massive differance however i didnt get the power the quote i got 190bhp if i were u id get the dpf delete somewere els and get a map seperate, wish i did

hope this helps

chris

Is that 190 bhp with a CC DPF delete map ?

it says 210bhp - 240bhp if i got 240bhp id be happy.

I got a Revo Remap when the deal was on and got a rolling road and mine was running 205bhp and thats 35bhp.

But if i paid for the dpf delete and only got 210bhp and paid all that for 5bhp i wouldnt be pleased :(

Thanks for the opinions chaps, I'm wondering if using a replacement pipe vs getting it gutted makes a huge difference? I could just get my trusted mechanic to gut the dpf then decide between Revo and Bluefin as I would want at least 220 after dpf delete, filter and map. What do you think?

Any thoughts on the difference between replacement or gutting, or should I call P-Torque and Shark? Any 1 have any experience with either?