DVD PLAYERS

That DVD player wont bring up any errors on your dash, its just changing the Head Unit.

It it were me, I would want to go for a more sheek look, get a RNS-E, a Multimedia Adapter then a DVD player... can be pricey though:

RNS-E: ~ £450
Multimedia Adapter: £100
DVD player: £30

You would also need some sort of power converter to convert the standard plug to match one of the car, think places like Halfords etc do these for about £20.

To answer your initial question though :), yes it will work fine without any problems.

thats a bit out of my price range u see lol haha....
will i need any other bits or equipment in order to fit the DVD player or is the dvd player and wiring all i need?

what will the system sound like? using the original audi set up?
will it just sound the same? if you understand me?

Yeah, it will just use the original audi sound system.

The only bits you'll require are the actual Head Unit and its wiring. The wiring will convert the standard ISO plugs from your A3 into the Head Units fitment.

You should also get a fascia, just to tidy it up a bit - can get these on eBay for ~ £15

im thinking the single din... i just have the standard audi stereo from factory bud?

audi-concertspdif.jpg

24286080021_large.jpg

If its the top one, you'll be totally fine to have a straight fit for the DVD player. But if its for the below pictures, I'm not sure if you need a seperate cage to hold the DVD player...

its the top one brother ! :D
thank you.
so its a straight fit then.. all i need is the dvd player, wiring, and a poweer converter right?

Yeah straight swap is all it is buddy, and you don't need a power converter. Its a DVD player built for a Car so the power will run into the back of the Head Unit from the wires in your car.

so its a straight swap.. wicked Jb0o.. i appreciate you help.
will there be ne difference in the sound?
or will it be the same as the factory standard sound?

i thought you loose alot of quality to the rears due to how the audi stereos use the amp ?
ive got the rns-e with interface and dvd player and playstation along with reverse camera, well worth the money in my opinion