Well, I had a couple of days off and I noticed that the LED's in my fogs have failed to turn on a couple of times... therefore I got busy and re-did my LED fogs. Enjoy... I didn't.
This time around I used the OZNIUM prewired LED's, as opposed to the LED strips I had in there before.
I had to cut open the fog grill to accommodate a pair of 1/4" acrylic rods which I sanded down to give them an opaque look.
I than glued in the LEDs drilled a few holes in the back of the grill to run the wires and spliced them back into the foglights...
The individual LEDs were an absolute B!T@# to glue in there straight so if you look closely you can actually tell one of the sides the LEDs aren't spaced properly and are a bit angled.
Now I need a cold beer to celebrate...:beer: