16683 Boost Pressure REgulation Control range not reached

Kev_M5KPL

Reaction score
Right then guys in a bit of a pickle here i am ment to be going away friday morning, here start the process

Had a limp mode issue abotu 4 weeks ago now read up and thought it may be the MAf sensor so changed that... fine for a day or so then i took it to get diagnosed after i had got it vagcomed and it ended up being a split hose, Car has run fine for about 10-12 days then limp mode again ...

i have since checked all pipes they are fine had another pipe replace cause i thought that may be it and still limp mode.... it only happens when i am on the motor way or dual carriage way i accelerate up of a round about not harshly just about 3 k revs and bang at between 60-70mph limpmode kicks in ...

I am just out of my mind with this as i do not know what else it can be ..

I have the turbo replaced before christmas with a full oil and filter change and done one since then after abotu 1000 miles as recommened by garage....

also i have had to do a coolant bottle change from when my turbo went and a coolant clean out and change.

Any help would be appreciated as i have not got the foggiest what it can be now..

Many thanks

Kev

I dont get online a lot so if anyone has had this happen and know how to remedy it ... my email is

KEvin_lovett@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks for your help...

i have just looked on google and foudn that a faulty or damaged N75 valve maybe the cause of this becuase it give the symtons i am showing...

but what is the diverter valve on a diesel?..

where cani find the N75 valve and also where and how do i do a variable vane actuator clean?...

hhhmmm yet again same problem...

working fine for a good month then bam !!!! again..

replaced the N75 and all vacum hoses going to it....

anyone else had this problem ?..

Heard possible veins in turbo wastegate could be ********?...

any of this truth ..

please help.....

Check the actuator rod when engine is cold. Most likely its not moving freely as it should. Diesels dont have diverter valve!