Best person to speak to at Audi??

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I want to speak to Audi about the problems they have had with their steering racks.
Aparently a "modified" rack was released a couple of years back BUT Audi are still offering the non-modified rack as replacements in some cases.

If you haven't guessed by now, mine needs/could do with a new rack after only 46k.

I could call my local dealer for info but not sure I'll get much sense from them.

Is there a particular department in Audi that I could call for a chat about it???

I'd be careful about going straight to the top dog before you've even tried the the dealer or Audi UK customer services if you want Mr Hicks to take notice. At least if you've tried and been fobbed off or similar you then have a credible reason for bothering him in the first place.

I'd be careful about going straight to the top dog before you've even tried the the dealer or Audi UK customer services if you want Mr Hicks to take notice. At least if you've tried and been fobbed off or similar you then have a credible reason for bothering him in the first place.

Can't argue with that. :icon_thumright:

+1...
Mr Hicks is a valuable last resort who shouldn't be bothered with general questions. IMHO.

Yup, good point, I jumped in without reading it properly. Not sunk in he'd not tried CS first. Best leaving him til last, try CS/Dealer first!

:asskicking: naughty girl lol

Last edited:
MAybe lol, but whos big ears????? lol (come on P, wheres the car update, is it back home!!)

Last edited:
I want to speak to Audi about the problems they have had with their steering racks.
Aparently a "modified" rack was released a couple of years back BUT Audi are still offering the non-modified rack as replacements in some cases.

If you haven't guessed by now, mine needs/could do with a new rack after only 46k.

I could call my local dealer for info but not sure I'll get much sense from them.

Is there a particular department in Audi that I could call for a chat about it???

You should try the Service Manager at the dealer as the first point of call. If you get no satisfaction then try the MD or whoever is in charge at the dealers. If again you get no satisfaction then try phoning Audi Customer Service. They will try and refer you to your dealer but tell them you have already spoken to the Service Manager and MD and have not got a satisfactory answer. Give them time to get in touch with the dealer to find out what is happening. If the come back with an un-satisfactory answer then ask to speak to the Audi CS Manager. If this still does not produce a result then write to Jeremy Hicks. Don't try and phone him because all that will happen is his PA will put the call through to Customer Services.

Good Luck!

Agreed, I got a good result from emailing with Jezza. But this was after not getting a satisfactory result from the dealer or customer services.

Initially, any issues should be attempted to be dealt with at dealer level, and then escalated if necessary to customer services.