HELP!!! - COLOURS!

will-i-a-m

Reaction score
I will placing the order of my car this Monday coming - cut a long story short dont leave it to the missus to deal with theres me thinking its all done and dusted now just the wait! but she hadnt act ordered them, anyhow i need some HELP with the colours i initially thought BRILLIANT BLACK but thought this will be hard to keep clean all the time, as my missus has taken the best colour IBIS WHITE, i have a dilemma as to what to choose - was considering LAVA GRAY - but then thought that there are alot of grey audi's on the road where i live - so i really do not know what to go for im still open to LAVA GREY or what i have recently found DAYTONA GREY if this is an option on the A3 ? im going for a dark tint window, black optics grill, black side mirrors - this sort of theme so any help or suggestions would really be appreciated at this stage!!! :)

White is going to be more difficult to keep clean than black.
Lave Grey is, to all intents and purposes, black, though some people may disagree with me.

i know it's not some peoples cup of tea but i like the brilliant red , shame you missus has stolen the best colour.

I have the lava grey, but don't consider it grey. It's REALLY metallic, me likes a lot :)