Anyone go Speedline Corse Turini's?

Fantastic looking and performing wheels. I am planning on getting some on mine in the future.

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

By how much did you lower you car, as thats exactly how i want mine to sit...

Thanks

How much lighter than the standard wheel are these and do they actually make a difference to handling and acceleration?

foto3.jpg

Gotta take better ones ... quick camera phone pic. I am very happy with them. I just think I might get rid of the tint sometime ...

Set for sale on ebay for cheap. They didn't sell last time for £600 so the buyer put them up to £700, man I obviously didn't get maths in school :tapedshut::ohmy::scared2:

I know I know ... ****** roads here and driveways, so better leave it like that. Even with the coils I wouldn't be able to keep it much lower. Maybe a bit more on the rear. I am on pro kit springs with stock shocks. Maybe replacing the shocks will help a bit, but I'll probably have to get the eibach sports for the rear to match the fronts. WHen I get my coilovers fixed maybe I'll put those on again.

If anyone has a set they want to sell, please message me

Does these clear most big brake kits ?

fd9b2ed4ae32785551758388a7572886.jpg
1effe088e5b5f8f956a106aa963eb1f0.jpg
i had the Turinis previously from Rimstyle 18" et45 8j n then went up to 19" rotors but I need to go back to 18s again so il be looking for another set possibly , regret going to 19s now cos I've bought coilovers n can't put them on until I trade rotors in for 18s again

here mine on speedlines

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 326
Reactions: St53daw
Guys I've got these split speedlines for sale, there are a set of 18's on brand new autogrip summer tyres. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Anyone know how much these weigh (with or without tyre)? If they manage to be lighter than the 18" RS6 wheels then that would be good!