Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    2nd Gear

Status

FBMFSW question going from a SW to a FBMFSW!

Will this fit and work ok guys? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-TTS-S3-Fl...item3a5b2309ac

whats gone from a cruise control kit , has turned into cruise plus RNS E, and might aswell fit a FBMFSW!! ive done a bit of research and i think ill be ok with the controller as my ECL light comes on with the ignition? but i have no clue about the slip ring and airbag etc, I have an 07 S3 with just your bogo round generic yawn spec wheel. Your help and input is greatly recieved.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Gievf Buckets

Status
    simply put yes it will, i think you should be ok on the slip ring as for the airbag im not sure on the cutoff between 2stage impact and single stage, are you keeping in mind you could be in for a 300 quid bill for the airbag that goes with that wheel? as for the ecu a part number would be required for confirmation

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

2nd Gear

Status
    Balls to that then! Hmmmm maybe I'll have to settle for a MFSW?

Gievf Buckets

Status
    i personally wouldnt bother and try and scoop one for cheap on ebay or from a breakers i cant see me using one, suppose i may settle for just a plain fbsw but ive already got a mf wheel on the s3 and cant see it being used by me too much

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.