PROBLEM!!! with my s3 8p

webby1001

Reaction score
was driving along yesterday then all of a sudden my epc light and the other engine managment light flashed and my car jerked and then went normal again. and the lights were off. this happerned twice then was fine. eailer on i took it for a run and it was still fine then parked up for about 5 min then all of a sudden where the engine was ticking over it did it again and the revs would drop and then go up and keep doing this. luckly i was right by my house so i nursed it home but it contuined to do this jerking while i driveing it.

i have a obd reader so plug it in and no codes came up but then randomly it came up wiv P0606 ecm/pcm Pocessor. im not sure if this is the problem thought because i was trying a few diffrent things with this obd reader like trying it with the engine running cause i couldnt get any codes out of it with just the igntion on.

first of all i thought it was my clutch cause im running revo remap and the clutch started slipping a couple weeks ago and i havent really done anythink about it and my clutch pedal gose abit light. but now im not sure.

if anyone could help me i would be very grateful. thanks alot for your time

Still under warranty by any chance?
Scan with VCDS (vagcom) for a proper error description, or take it to the dealers and ask them

no its not under warranty. was hoping some one was gunner say they have heard of this problem before. anit dealers useless thou?