trip computer question MPH

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
:blackrs4:Hi everyone can you please help ? i am trying to get my mph on my trip computer aand the only option i have is a small mph that locks on the speed after so many seconds( not a certain speed) i have been pressing buttons to get it to stay free but it always locks? i have a 2006 a3 sport 2.0TDI 140. i asked my mate in work and he had no i dear so i jumped in his car and started messing with it aall the features look the same but a big mph screen came up and thats what i am looking for .he has a 07 a3 sline 2.0 tdi 170. all the feathures look the same bar that ? dose anyone know if its only on certain modles or if i am pressing the wrong thing.

i tried looking in VCDS for this but all i have been able to do is get the KM/h on the symphony stereo. I think i found that on the ross-tech wiki

thanks for the help i dont think i have it am gutted :sign_unfair: cheers nally

Not sure if it's something only available to newer cars but mine is an '07 and the large mph indicater is accessed through the second menu system. When you press the reset button do you get the extra options? This is where my one shows the large digital speedo.

i thried the same thing im my mates 07 sline and it popped stright up