Door Armrest?

Reaction score
2mr8pau.jpg

As you can see, mine was ripped when I bought the car.

Is the leather bit sold separately? or do I have to but the whole door card? I've searched on eBay for "A3 Armrest or Door armrest" but I'm getting no luck!

Any idea how much Audi charge? and also the Part Number if possible.

Cheers.

Thats looks bad how did that happen? Sharp elbow perhaps :lmfao:
Anyway the part thats damaged on yours screws off and you can just replace that bit. Not a big job will take 20 mins max, YHPM :thumbsup:

Are your interior plastics black?

I've got one for sale if so, PM me :icon_thumright:

Thats looks bad how did that happen? Sharp elbow perhaps :lmfao:
Anyway the part thats damaged on yours screws off and you can just replace that bit. Not a big job will take 20 mins max, YHPM :thumbsup:
No idea what sort of elbows the previous owner had lol

8p3 867 174 24A (soul black) 50 quid from audi mate
Cheers, are there different shades of leather? I might buy one from a lad on here, but I'm not sure if the leather is the same colour.

Are your interior plastics black?

I've got one for sale if so, PM me :icon_thumright:
Yeah, the door plastics are black, but they're in pretty good condition at the moment. What other stuff do you have for sale?

i dont think there is any finish for them other than soul black mate, didnt see any alternatives in etka

i dont think there is any finish for them other than soul black mate, didnt see any alternatives in etka

They come in black, blue, and a dark grey/brown....to match the rest of the interior plastics like the dash etc.

The darkgrey/brown one is the one i have, i too have a tear in the same armrest, its very fricking annoying

The darkgrey/brown one is the one i have, i too have a tear in the same armrest, its very fricking annoying

If you have dark grey/brown do you have the cream/grey leather seats? If so I have parts for sale (including the armrest) however I want to sell it as a complete interior ideally...

Yeah, the door plastics are black, but they're in pretty good condition at the moment. What other stuff do you have for sale?

The armrest isn't leather, its just a vinyl material. I have the black armrest that you need seperate for sale. I have quite a few interior spares, what do you need? Do you want the armrest?

If you have dark grey/brown do you have the cream/grey leather seats? If so I have parts for sale (including the armrest) however I want to sell it as a complete interior ideally...

I would call it canary yellow more so than cream but not cream/ggrey leather do you have any pics tho?