WheelBaseAlloys.com

Reaction score
Anyone ordered off there before? If so, what was the quality and service like?

Thanks.

they are good mate brought a set of bk racing alloys for my A3
quick dispatch and their price is pretty reasonable.

Bought a set of alloys a few years ago, were fantastic guys, really helpful and the alloys were superb.

66d5485e.jpg

Ordered a set of wheels yesterday from WheelBase and received an email today saying that they aren't in stock and I'll have to wait 2-3 weeks.

What a ******* joke. They bang on about their next day delivery etc... but why not display an "OUT OF STOCK" sign on items out of stock? ****** idiots!

I have to cancel the order now and then wait for the money to be transfer back into my account before looking elsewhere for alloys. I was really looking forward to fitting them next week too.

Which wheels did you order? i tried to order a set of the new RS6 ones but they're stuck on the docks in a container from china :sadlike:

Which wheels did you order? i tried to order a set of the new RS6 ones but they're stuck on the docks in a container from china :sadlike:
Yes mate, the new RS6's.

I'm going to cancel my order and get them from eBay instead. What a joke! someone was meant to pick my standard Audi wheels up in a few days too! messed everything up.

How long did they tell you they'd take Rob?

Yes mate, the new RS6's.

I'm going to cancel my order and get them from eBay instead. What a joke! someone was meant to pick my standard Audi wheels up in a few days too! messed everything up.

How long did they tell you they'd take Rob?

They didn't
I was told they weren't in stock so i tried another outlet who said they were waiting, that was 3 weeks ago and when i phoned this week they told me about the container so i'm assuming this holds wheels for numerous shops?

are you getting hyper or flat silver ones? i've asked for flat as the hyper look very replica

btw - wheelbase were £50 - £60 cheaper than all the other places i tried and the price £320 included fitting so should be worth the wait

They didn't
I was told they weren't in stock so i tried another outlet who said they were waiting, that was 3 weeks ago and when i phoned this week they told me about the container so i'm assuming this holds wheels for numerous shops?

are you getting hyper or flat silver ones? i've asked for flat as the hyper look very replica

btw - wheelbase were £50 - £60 cheaper than all the other places i tried and the price £320 included fitting so should be worth the wait
Ah right... I did read about the different shades of silver, but WheelBase only listed one type on their site, so thought I'd go for that one.

There's a shop on eBay that sell them for around the same price as WB, including delivery. I might give them a ring.

I went down to Prestige Wheel Centre and they only had 17" and 19" in stock, but I wanted 18's which would take 3 weeks to arrive. The guy at WheelBase told me he should get an email from their supplier on Monday. So I'll wait until then before canceling.

i asked WB for the oe silver finish, the guy said they called them flat silver finish - looks more genuine as they aren't too shiney

seems most sellers on ebay only sell the hyper finish

Ah right cheers. Have you ordered a set then? or are you waiting?

I'll let you know how long they'll take when WB phone me back on Monday, or tomorrow.

Ah right cheers. Have you ordered a set then? or are you waiting?

I'll let you know how long they'll take when WB phone me back on Monday, or tomorrow.

Waiting till they get some in stock so i can call in and see the quality 1st

those are the hyper silver - too shiney for me - you can tell by the black on the centre as hyper is silver over black

Alright, It's probably worth waiting then :shrug:

Knowing my luck I'll wait for 3 weeks and they'll end up only having hyper silver anyway! oh well.

Just rung them to get my refund, and they told me 2-3 weeks before the RS6's are due to arrive. That 2-3 weeks could easily turn into 5-6 if they're stuck on a container in China - so I'll probably look elsewhere.

Just rung them to get my refund, and they told me 2-3 weeks before the RS6's are due to arrive. That 2-3 weeks could easily turn into 5-6 if they're stuck on a container in China - so I'll probably look elsewhere.

Just had a thought - did you order from Birmingham or the Oldham branch? - i'll try to find out tommorow if Oldham got their stock in on friday as they said they would

Just had a thought - did you order from Birmingham or the Oldham branch? - i'll try to find out tommorow if Oldham got their stock in on friday as they said they would
I don't think they have a Birmingham branch. The number was 0161 628 0000.

Let me know if you have any luck mate.

I emailed their eBay shop, they had 17" in stock, I asked them what type of silver they was, and he replied Hyper.

Just a word of warning to anyone thinking of purchasing from them. Please don't, their service is one of the worst I've experienced. Stay well away.

I spoke to STampie earlier, and he had the exact same problems as I did. They're a ******* joke of a company when it comes to customer service.