RNS-E

qennu

Reaction score
Ok I know eveybody have it but I wanted one before I even had an a3 lol .

Heres the link of what I bought

What do I need more to make it work in my audi a3 2007 s line ?

cheers

maybe as its not the chrome version ?but I can still buy them.

He has sold dozens looking at his history. He uses the same picture for most of his adds so it could be a chrome button one...Either way looking at his past prices you got it cheap.

My mate got his RNS-E unit from the same guy. Top bloke & packaged very well, and yeah, you got a good price there.

Check out my RNS-E thats up for sale.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170488496072&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT.

I'm selling everything needed, so from what you've bought you'll need just the Plug&Play Harness & Diversity Antenna and the removal keys if you havent already got them.

shame you're selling it complete lol.

Yesterday I was bidding on one as it was cheap in the last few minutes but went up to 499 + 50 postage.I had already made up my mind to buy one asap as I was in the mood and about 20 minutes later I bid and won this one lol.

Not bad lol, you should be very happy as its a really good price, and the guy is sound as well - I know a lot of people dont like buying from abroad, but he's one to be trusted.

Give me 2 minutes and I'll find you an ebay link of the harness I bought... also came with the diversity antenna..

Hold on a second, I see you've got a 2007 A3, so maybe the plug and play harness is not required?
I'm not certain when the quadlock connector was introduced but I thought it might have been around 2006?

The best way to check is to remove your existing system and check the connector before you buy the adaptor.

I'm sure someone else will be along soon to confirm for certain....

Thanks JST_A3 will do that.

jb0o if I buy from the Uk its still abroad as I am from Malta.Buying from malta is impossible unless you pay $$$$$ from audi dealer.Yes seems abit cheaper then the normal price from what I am seeing.

cheers