Pikey thieving scummers.

TheKing

Reaction score
Took the misses to Lakeside on Sat as she wanted something, I always park in the multi-story but as she said we wouldn't be long I decided to park in the surface carpark.

Come back half hour later and some ******* gyppo scumbag has nicked both my front fog light surrounds makes me sick, if I saw them doing it I would'ave went mental, the thing that gets me is the car park was packed so someone must have seen them do it the *****, whats the point of having anything nice these days.

Anyway anyone know where I can source a new set? are these commonly kept in the audi parts dept n has anyone got the part number? I'll ring Audi tomorrow to find out if no one knows on here.

It's a 54 sportback 2tfsi quattro.

Thanks for the help.

Aw thats awful! You are right though, we are penalised for having nice things! This country is going down the plug hole fast which is such a shame as it used to be a fantastic place to live! If we get our way, its outta here!

Audi will sell them, give them your reg, or Ebay!

hey mate, sorry to hear that... but for some reason i am not surprised that would happen at Lakeside.
and most people on the street wouldn't dare to say anything in case the thief just starts on them. its so unfortunate that twats out there would steel parts and damage our beautiful cars...

I just discovered that some ****** scratched my car from the passenger door to mid-front wing, wasn't too deep but still my baby has a scar. you should have seen how quickly i was at it with T-cut which actually got rid of some of it... worst part is i think it was done whilst the car was on my drive!

sometimes i think we should have cameras fitted to our cars so we can get a picture and track down the scum that do stuff like this to our cars.

worst part of your theft is that it was probably another A3 owner that has nicked the grill to fit on his own car... as grills dont really sell for that much so chances are he isn't selling it on.

what w*nks. I had my last car keyed TWICE! down the COMPLETE SIDE, on EACH Fecking side!
I hope the new Tory-Lib Dem coalition does something to scare these little chav scumbags.

I'm sorry to hear about your cars guys, people that damage other peoples property are the scum of the earth.

Keying is such a lowlife and cuntish thing to do, so much damage can be caused in such little time especially when they start going down to the metal or doing whole panels.

i left my scoob in Asda car park in bexleyheath for no longer than 20 mins, someone stole my front splitter and 1 indicator lends. Little fks! hope you get ya car sorted :)

i wish i could find the **** that did it so i could scar his face! i don't understand why they would do it... Karma is a bitch... hope the ******* fingers get cut off!

hey what model is your car? sport/sline? i have some mildly scratched fog grills soon to come off my A3 sport you can have for free if you want... they will be available prob at end of first week june. having my front sline bumper sprayed and fitted after payday

I had a woman scratch my car all round @ the Trafford Centre. I found a space & drove in she came driving up & said " i have been driving round ages thats my space" . " sorry love but my car is in it now" i said

Came back 2 hours later & my car had been scratched all round & she had her kids in the car with her.

If i,d seen her doing it i would have booted her right in the fadge.........

You cant have **** all nice anymore & what chance have you got of punishing them when the judges are being suspended for calling them scum......It stinks

i left my scoob in Asda car park in bexleyheath for no longer than 20 mins, someone stole my front splitter and 1 indicator lends. Little fks! hope you get ya car sorted :)

sorry to hear that mate, this country is just so feked up!
there are some areas you know better to park at but then you have to...

sorry to hear about that mate..I know how it feels trust! Got my brand new ibis white s3 nicked off the drive 3 months ago! Chin up fella! Good luck finding the parts

Sorry to hear about your car mate. Hope you find the grilles quickly.

Sorry to hear about your car. I can't stand people who do this sort of stuff. Have a look on ebay for the grills or maybe just pop into your local audi.

I parked my car up and went to football and came back to this. Not had it fixed yet £875 to fix at Audi. Going to one of the local body shops i know to fix it. Can you believe people do stuff like this and just drive of! :mad:

LGIM01092.jpg

The misses said I should count myself lucky that it was only the grills they nicked and they didn't do more damage, at the time that comment didn't go down too well but after hearing some of your stories I was lucky.

Thanks for the offer of the grills but I want to get it sorted asap I know it's only the grills but it looks proper gyppo at the front, and everytime I see it, it just annoys me even more.

£65 from Audi which isn't too bad but it's £65 I didn't need to spend.

What rubs more salt into the wound is that like what Itwasntme187 said above it's blatantly another Audi owner that's done it and there was another a3 parked right next to me that was totally untouched.

I had my mates BMW estate that I am looking after keyed in my road 6 weeks ago. Front to back. Not parked anywhere near anyones house. So I did my best to clean it up, moved the car to a different end of the road. The miserably shits have only gone and done it end to end on the other side of the car. 500+VAT to repair.

And what makes it worse is that in the same week, my inlaws parked their car in my road while they were away and theirs got done front to back on one side as well. Mine were the only two cars in the entire street that got keyed?? I have been here 4 months so not had time to **** anyone off and its a pretty affluent area. I just dont get it.

It might (in a totally ****** up way) be fun the first time, but the second and third? **** em. I am super protective of my vehicles and I hope the benefit cheating scum get their homes reposed and end up drinking meths on a street corner. I ******* hope Karma comes true.

kids keying cars is a nightmare. You just want t see them doing it so you can follow home to where all their valubles are!!

kids keying cars is a nightmare. You just want t see them doing it so you can follow home to where all their valubles are!!

Doubt they'd have any valuables!!!! Just low lifes!

Noticed someones hit the back of mine, I only park at work or home! Wasnt there when I detailed it the other week! I'm really particular about my car and it annoys me esp if it was done at work! That would be twice as our A6 got its front bumper hit about 2 months ago and we're still waiting to get it sorted by the guy!!! How much lower can this country sink??

I only park at work or home! Wasnt there when I detailed it the other week! I'm really particular about my car and it annoys me esp if it was done at work!

I can relate to that. But I stopped getting stressed out over it, don't wanna let the scumbags spoil my days with stress.