8P S3 Buckets

rOb_A

Reaction score
Starting to really like my A3 SLine SB and I'm looking at some mod's.
How easy are S3 buckets to come by? if i looking at retro fitting them. any idea of costs 2nd hand? any know if any are for sale? thanks in advance

LOL! rare as hens teeth and I think you'd be looking at £2k easy

£2500 for S3 buckets including door cards and back seats.

cheers for the replies, new to the forum so good to see its a friend place. is the £2.5k a dealer price?

cheers N8 any idea on price, are they easy to fit? i have full leather s-line seats to get rid of if i go down this root. would these sell easy? and what price would i get for them

£1700 for front seats and back bench (which you can sell). Yes I got £300 for my fronts, they are straight fit once you trim 2 locator lugs off, 1 off each seat, and they bolt straight in, I gotta go take my whole interior out now as my interior getting trimmed 2moro.

N8 have you seen the seats, are they in good condition? have any other good pics of the rs4 seats in your car?

yep rs4 seats look spot on!! how much could i get for the back seat you mentioned? where are rs4 seats based?

N8 me ok to pm you so i can find a bit more info on retro fitting the rs4 seats? anyone interested in some s-line full leather front seats??

bloblob2 what color? I am in the US. IF price & color is right I will just take the seat cover + padding. I do not need the frame as they just swap over to my premium seats.

You seem chilled today ?

Only joking !!

Mr A was probably the man responsible for raising the average price paid for used Buckets, on reflection they are worth the outlay, I guess I'm saying you were right Mr A.

What are you driving now you have sold the S3 ?

Hi spin, yes i sold the S3.
Loved the car to look at, the spec was out of this world, & probably something that i will never be able to afford again (unless i have a lottery win).
But to be honest, for my driving style now as a pretty sensible 47 yr old it did not warrant throwing as much fuel at it as i had to.
It was quick, make no mistake. But i do like my diesels to be honest.
Since sold my high spec 3 yr old s line 140 tdi as well, as i expected it to be redundtant with the arrival of the S3.
Sitting now without a good car to my name, very close to buying another s line tdi.
Its between two cars, one Ibis 170 good spec sline, & a pretty average spec 140 black edition s tronic in monza silver.
Dont know whether to buy or wait for the new shape to come, which i guess must be next year now.
Cheers.