NEW CAR FRIDAY

redleg

Reaction score
I get to pick my new A3 sportback BE up this friday 11 am
1.8 tfsi 7 speed dsg , brilliant red .open sky sunroof . tech pack . convenience pack . folding mirrors
leather alcantara / heated seats . mud flaps .

wow sounds gorgeous! Bet you are so excited! Which dealer are you going to? Crewe??

no sarah audi at maccelsfield thay were about £2000 better on the deal than crewe so its worth driving 20 miles for that amount of money

quite right too! Hope you post pics when you have it! Teggs Nose is a good place for pics too! Fantastic scenery! No sleeping for you then Thursday night!

definitely no sleep , at least they have given a nice dry weekend ,
picture will be taken in north wales on saturday , some friends have a grade 2 listed lodge with acres of land so will use there place as a backdrop

pictures will be up either sat night or sunday depends if i stay overnight .

I've just ordered my car for September, Sportback 2.0 TDI (170) Sport in Lava Grey. With Tech pack & Comfort pack.

Redleg when you get yours could you tell me if you get voice activated controls for the sat nav/radio/phone with the Tech pack.

Thanks,
Dom.

When did you place your order?

Good luck with your new car! Looking forward seeing the pic's.

I've just ordered my car for September, Sportback 2.0 TDI (170) Sport in Lava Grey. With Tech pack & Comfort pack.

Redleg when you get yours could you tell me if you get voice activated controls for the sat nav/radio/phone with the Tech pack.

Thanks,
Dom.

Hi dom
Yes i will try and post the info up friday if i can get out of the car long enough ha ha

yes sarah
very happy got mud flaps fitted free and audi umbrella [ keeps the sun off me ]
will put piccies up on sunday .