Does anybody have any twin-grills knocking about?

V6Pete

Now running on Bentley's y'all
Reaction score
With all the people swapping the twin-grill to the facelift single grill, I'm guessing there must be a pile of early grills sitting under beds / in sheds / in garages / in gardens / waiting to be thrown away....

mine never waited, chucked them in the skip.....or local recycling center as they are now known!

mine never waited, chucked them in the skip.....or local recycling center as they are now known!

That's what I expect... I just need to catch somebody before they chuck them!

your in luck mate! mines is in the back yard now. i can post them over to you if your interested?

:yes:

Cool cool! You got both top and bottom grills? Drop me a PM and hopefully we can sort something....

I got a spare set as well mate.

Realise you're likely sorted but if you want the top grille with the clip in place for the quattro badge then mines just sitting in the garage at the mo...

Realise you're likely sorted but if you want the top grille with the clip in place for the quattro badge then mines just sitting in the garage at the mo...

Appreciate this, I do want one with a Quattro badge, but it's only really the chrome surround I need, so hopefully my existing grill can be reused.

Thanks for the heads up, always very very handy to have options... :)

Pete

If i thought i would ever get my car fixed and reliable i too would like a set ! We shall see....