Ibis white - black vinyl roof

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
I know the search function is supposedly my friend..........:banghead:

But i cannot find any pictures of an Ibis White S3 with a black roof. I have found some with the panoramic roof, but none that have been wrapped.

Anyone help me please? :crying:

Thats what I was thinking but wanted to check before I splash the cash. Been quoted £100 for roof and rear spoiler, but not sure if I want the spoiler doing or not??

Iwould also like see a pic. I think it would look great!

Yip also seen one before looks siiick!!!! My mate just did his 135 and also looks proper!

S3-Dan on here has a carbon vinyl roof and bonnet on his Ibis S3, it looks mint. PM him for pics.

Rather than getting it PM, post it here for the masses! Though, I'm thinking a CF Vinyl on my Phantom Black A3 though.

Well if you all chip in a tenner, i will go and get it done and then post loads of pics! Then its win win.......

Defo get the spoiler done on it! would look funny without...
here are some pics i have posted up on another thread of someone elses A3... it was an 04 plate that had the conversion done so im sure its either been painted or wrapped:

Bgip2YQBGkKGrHqEH-CcEsLHsEvoMBLFstb.jpg

BgiqI-WkKGrHqYH-DwEsMDNhLvBLFsuHLwd.jpg

BgiqeJQmkKGrHqIH-CwEsK6LghiMBLFsu2h.jpg

Bgiqy4QmkKGrHqMH-EUEsL4fZ9ZBLFsvoCJ.jpg

BgirKwQBGkKGrHqMH-D8Er2S64jdKBLFswc.jpg

BgirhQwB2kKGrHqEH-C8EsLKKYYHZBLFsMy.jpg

Maybe it's just me but i like it! ;)

Nope, not just you.. I think I like it too. :yes:

Likewise, as soon as my missus car arrives, she will be doing the exact same have seen only one with it done, with the black alloys and black side mirrors it looks awesome!

Glad I'm not crazy - at the minute just waiting for an extra spot of money to get this done with wingmirrors and everything. I think it looks great! :)

I think it looks mental. Would prefer matt black though.

Been quoted £100 plus for roof and spoiler.

But am tempted with CF as well for £200...........

I like the look as well.
Was thinking of doing the same to mine...... but, after spending loads of dosh on the Suzuka Grey paint it seems a shame to cover it up

Thing is - if you fit it and dont like it, get it removed. Isn't that supposed to be one of the attractions of wrapping?

Here is a couple of pics of S3-Dans carbon vinyl roof and bonnet

DanS32.jpg

S3DanCarbonroof.jpg

Reactions: nick2107
Nice gusset picture enccouraging me to get cf roof........