This Concert II is an ISO connection, right?

Remains

Reaction score
Still getting used to this... this is an ISO connection on my Concert II right?

I'm looking for a way to get an iPod connected via either the iPod lead or aux-in if necessary (preferably the former) but plenty of the adapters I'm seeing (Connects2 etc.) are quadlock.

v78uu9.jpg

207m43l.jpg

Thanks for the clarification. Shame as I had a chance to pick up one of the Connects2 kits pretty cheap but was for quadlock only. Will pick up an ISO one from Ebay instead.

Just reading this and I am still a bit confused about how I would connect up my Ipod with a Concert II HU, I have given up on my FM Transmitter ipod kit.

I just used one of the Connects Aux-In adapters, works fine. I have my iPod Touch mounted on a Brodit cradle, right next to the HU, works good.

Didn't really see the point in paying extra for the Connects2 Ipod adapter as it doesn't charge the iPod so would only really give me the benefit of skipping tracks from the HU, when the iPod is right next to it anyway!

So I will get a lead from ebay and where did you get the connects Aux-in adapter from?

I got it from Dynamic Sounds on Ebay - though they have a regular shop online too.

Doesn't look like they have any of the Connects2 Aux-In ones on Ebay right now. This is the same thing but with an iPod connection at the end:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Connects2-CTA...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3efaeaa7d1

The code for the one with the jack on the end is CTAADIPOD001, and is about £20 cheaper than the one above so try giving them a call and they'll probably one in stock.