Neuspeed P-Flo Intake for 2.0TFSI for £100

akash_sky1

Reaction score
Hi there, after going for a run in Haz1's and Davie's S3s, and seeing their beasty intakes, esp Haz1's ITG-its hUUGE, I'm looking into a new intake for my car, as it's already mapped and the uprated DP/ Sports cat, but no intake to match.
Don't want to spend loads on the intake though as might change the car next year to, and also save for other things.
Seen this Neuspeed P-FLO unused for £100, is it any good? Doesn't appear to have a heat shield at the filter end, but does have one above the turbo.
cheers

The pipercross venom is good for the price. Or obviously itg maxogen or forge twintake if you can splash out

looks like I wasn't the only one with eyes on ! Although it sounds childish and obviously not the main point of me getting it ( which is of course for some more top end) I hope it gives the car some nice DV flutter as it sounds Uber-cool lol. Esp as its a Sportback and with the 'rails slightly 'family' looking. Love sleeper cars.

i can see a bit of restriction on my intake LOL

intake.jpg

Hi. Let us know what it's like once you've fitted it and what it sounds like! I'd be interested in one if they're any good. Where did you get it?