Audi A3 problems

rajpop

Reaction score
I'm using my dads Audi A3 (55 plate 2.0 litre TDI) at the moment while he's working in Aus, and the last few days it has been quite hard to change the gears, takes alot more effort to put it into the right gear - anyone have any ideas whats wrong?
I'm going to get the cars cambelt replaced this week at a North London dealership, my dad has also told me to replace the haldex oil with them too.... not too sure on what this is can anyone explain??

thanks in advance

RP

Only thing I can think of is a frayed/worn out/damaged linkage and/or mountings for it. It does happen from time to time on other cars so I'm assuming it will be the same for our high quality Audis! :)

So guys im here to ask for help with my audi a3 2012 1.6 tdi can anyone help ive been having the same problem but mines a bit diffrent but i really dont understand ive had the egr replaceed. A couple months back and starting from a week ago the dash completely stopped working and yesterday i turned it on to take it to the garage and it started up again the dash so i was like no point going to garage and on my journey to work the coil light and engine management light popped up car lossed power had to push it a safe place does anyone know whats happening

So guys im here to ask for help with my audi a3 2012 1.6 tdi can anyone help ive been having the same problem but mines a bit diffrent but i really dont understand ive had the egr replaceed. A couple months back and starting from a week ago the dash completely stopped working and yesterday i turned it on to take it to the garage and it started up again the dash so i was like no point going to garage and on my journey to work the coil light and engine management light popped up car lossed power had to push it a safe place does anyone know whats happening
Sounds like it's f*cked mate
How would anyone on here know more than that with the info you've given?
Read the engine codes or take it to the garage.
Also this is a 13 year old thread