Great day for some pics

Dan!

Quattro Drive
Reaction score
Website
www.tauracing.com
Last week I headed out with a friend in our cars for a little photoshoot and these are some of the results... For those that might ask, it was him taking the pictures so I don't know camera details, I just provided the best car for the shoot! :p

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

Just let me know what you think! :)

Nice Dan! Looks like Castle Fraser, but I could be wrong. Good location though, nice and quiet. Were you there early?

Really good pics! and yeh (sorry to ure mate) urs is the better car!

Lovely location, the first pics my fav!!! Well done!

Nice Dan! Looks like Castle Fraser, but I could be wrong. Good location though, nice and quiet. Were you there early?

It's actually Aboyne castle which someone had said was really nice. Turns out it's privately owned though so the guy wasn't all that happy when we rocked up and started taking pictures of his house while standing in his garden! lol.

A bit of chat about Audi's (he preferred mine and asked to sit in it) and how he has an S5 on order and it was all cool and he left us to take photos for the next hour!

Easily explained - Audi FTW... :kissmyrings:

was just gonna say that

Carr looks great still mate, nice to know someone got to have fun while i was rolling in dust working on the s3, the remap plugin still going well?
also kudos to your mate on the pics, i aint a big camera enthusiast but am i right in saying thats a wide angle lens?, you should bring him along to the next meet! i may even have the s3 ready by then

It was actually in the middle of the afternoon! Just quiet since we shouldn't really have been there. lol.

The first thing I asked him when I saw the pictures was whether it was a wide angle lens, he said it was just the regular lens he got with the camera and not wideangle. Looks good though!

The plugin is going well although I think I'll save up for a custom map since this once pulls amazingly but loses grunt at about 4k revs... a bit dissapointing is all. Up til then it pulls like a train though.

Ha, ha! Good effort Dan. Boy has a castle and a bit of land, can't be bad. Can't say I know where it is and I'm through Aboyne quite a bit. Good blag on getting to stay and take pics with the Audi chat. With size of his drive, bet he saw you coming, but took him 20 minutes to get to you from the West wing!

On a separate note, I got prices for mirrors from Audi on Friday, but I've left the scrap of paper at work. I'll fire you a PM tomorrow morn.

Ha, ha! Good effort Dan. Boy has a castle and a bit of land, can't be bad. Can't say I know where it is and I'm through Aboyne quite a bit. Good blag on getting to stay and take pics with the Audi chat. With size of his drive, bet he saw you coming, but took him 20 minutes to get to you from the West wing!

On a separate note, I got prices for mirrors from Audi on Friday, but I've left the scrap of paper at work. I'll fire you a PM tomorrow morn.

Sounds great, look forward to it! I would have done it but keep putting little things off until I hand in my thesis on Friday. Then have to prepare the presentation side of it so won't be much more use after that either... lol. Roll on the 4th June, done until September! :thumbsup:

Sweet Set, I so need to find a great location to get some more good ones of mine :(, would love to find a place for some off camera flash as well at night.

Do you guys ever meet up anywhere in the SE

The only Photo I got today, just the one lowly Horse Power :)

Plumpton_Races_001_09-05-2010.jpg

Last edited: