NEW CAR ORDERED - HOPEFULLY ! - WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

shilts

Reaction score
Hi , i've finally ordered a car through a broker and am waiting to hear back from the dealer direct so fingers crossed . I've gone for an A3 sportback 2.0 tdi 140 - sport spec . Lava grey , comfort pack , interior light pack , black headlining , folding mirrors , high beam assist , privacy glass , tyre pressure monitor and boot mat - what do you guy's think ? It's taken a long time getting here but a big thanks to you guy's on the forum because without all of your help with my many questions i don't think i would have done it . The engine and the colour may have changed from what i was first looking at but the rest has pretty much stayed the same . This hopefully will be my first Audi and if i've made a good choice not the last , thanks . :icon_thumright:

Great choice, only option I would have added is the Black Edition version, but you deffo picked the right engine. I'd take the 140 over the 170 anyday.

Hope you're happy with it buddy, post up some pics when you have your P&J!

nice spec . you have iust got the long wait now until it arrives , seems to take forever
ordered mine in feb due to be delivered within the next 2 weeks according to dealer

Finally lol,
Mine was ordered end of Feb with a delivery hopefully end of June

Great choice, only option I would have added is the Black Edition version, but you deffo picked the right engine. I'd take the 140 over the 170 anyday.

Hope you're happy with it buddy, post up some pics when you have your P&J!

Didn't think you could have a Black Edition on the Sport model? S-Line and S3 only... :confused: