Advice needed new rims required.

S3EDDIE

Reaction score
Hi need some advice. I'm currently running round with Team Dynamics 1.2 in gloss black. I need to give these wheels back to my friend soon so I'm looking at buying some new wheels. I was set on getting some 1.3's in gloss black but now i'm not so sure......

I came across Compomotive MVS and think they look really good but I can't find a picture of a S3 with them on, I saw a Leon and thought that they didn't look that good on a car, I can purchase these in gloss black. My other option are Speedline Turini's, I think that they really suit the S3 but I can't get them in gloss black.

Shall I get the Turini's in Anthracite? Only thing is my car has gloss black mirrors, and all the grey parts (front + rear bumpers) are also in black so would that look out of place? The Compomotive MVS would be a compromise due to me actually liking the design of the Turini's more, I suppose that I could always get the Turini's powder coated if they don't look right but this will make them expensive.

Advice please????????????

Check out the Sticky: Rimz Thread mate, all the advice you need :icon_thumright:

the rimz thread aint great for us guys looking to stay 18" really... they all wheel whores.. the compotives are very close match to the turinis so i guess its down to which is the better/lighter wheel.. i like em both! :icon_thumright:

If you want light alloys in black get OZ ultraleggera, have them on my car and look great.

Check out the Rota wheels aswell. When i had my mini it was the what every one was switching from TD 1.2's to, Pretty strong aswell few of the track cars have run them for a year or so on many track days and they have took beatings coming off the track and running the curbs etc.

hi.. im interested in buying some black bbs lm rims.. the fronts are 8j and the rears are 9j wide.. the rims are 18".. ive got an 04 plate audi.. would anyone know if the rears 9j wheels would fit?

please help!

hi.. im interested in buying some black bbs lm rims.. the fronts are 8j and the rears are 9j wide.. the rims are 18".. ive got an 04 plate audi.. would anyone know if the rears 9j wheels would fit?

please help!

Funny I've just spotted this, was filling up last night at Shell and saw a lad there with a TDI that had the same wheels (size/make) on so yeah they must fit, his was slammed on its **** too.

I've gone for Turini's in Anthracite in the end, just waiting for them to come now.