Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Advice needed new rims required.

Hi need some advice. I'm currently running round with Team Dynamics 1.2 in gloss black. I need to give these wheels back to my friend soon so I'm looking at buying some new wheels. I was set on getting some 1.3's in gloss black but now i'm not so sure......

I came across Compomotive MVS and think they look really good but I can't find a picture of a S3 with them on, I saw a Leon and thought that they didn't look that good on a car, I can purchase these in gloss black. My other option are Speedline Turini's, I think that they really suit the S3 but I can't get them in gloss black.

Shall I get the Turini's in Anthracite? Only thing is my car has gloss black mirrors, and all the grey parts (front + rear bumpers) are also in black so would that look out of place? The Compomotive MVS would be a compromise due to me actually liking the design of the Turini's more, I suppose that I could always get the Turini's powder coated if they don't look right but this will make them expensive.

Advice please????????????
    Red 07 S3, Full Milltek turbo back, Autotech pump, Dbilas Flowmaster Intake System, Revo Stage 2+, Spec Clutch (Stage 3) & SMFW, Team Dynamics Pro 1.2 (gloss black) gloss black mirrors, Optics grill and satin black front and rear valance. 13.8 quarter & 5.4 0-60 (GTI International '09 Revo Stage 1)

2. # ADS
    ADS

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!

Status
    Check out the Sticky: Rimz Thread mate, all the advice you need
    A3 2.0TDI S-Line S/B - Stage 1 Remap, Full aftermarket sound system + Boot build

Interior Next!!

Status
    the rimz thread aint great for us guys looking to stay 18" really... they all wheel whores.. the compotives are very close match to the turinis so i guess its down to which is the better/lighter wheel.. i like em both!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

S3 (8P)

Status
    Anthracite will suit the car better IMO
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

As far from JBS as possible !

Status
    If you want light alloys in black get OZ ultraleggera, have them on my car and look great.
    06 Audi 2.0 PD140 Sport TDI Quattro S-LINE.
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

Other car 500+ bhp MK4 Golf R32 turbo.

Neutral

Status
    Check out the Rota wheels aswell. When i had my mini it was the what every one was switching from TD 1.2's to, Pretty strong aswell few of the track cars have run them for a year or so on many track days and they have took beatings coming off the track and running the curbs etc.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Speedlines are my fav looking lightweight wheel.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

SID
    Reverse Gear

Status
    hi.. im interested in buying some black bbs lm rims.. the fronts are 8j and the rears are 9j wide.. the rims are 18".. ive got an 04 plate audi.. would anyone know if the rears 9j wheels would fit?

please help!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    hi.. im interested in buying some black bbs lm rims.. the fronts are 8j and the rears are 9j wide.. the rims are 18".. ive got an 04 plate audi.. would anyone know if the rears 9j wheels would fit?

please help!
    Funny I've just spotted this, was filling up last night at Shell and saw a lad there with a TDI that had the same wheels (size/make) on so yeah they must fit, his was slammed on its arse too.
    Red 07 S3, Full Milltek turbo back, Autotech pump, Dbilas Flowmaster Intake System, Revo Stage 2+, Spec Clutch (Stage 3) & SMFW, Team Dynamics Pro 1.2 (gloss black) gloss black mirrors, Optics grill and satin black front and rear valance. 13.8 quarter & 5.4 0-60 (GTI International '09 Revo Stage 1)

Neutral

Status
    I've gone for Turini's in Anthracite in the end, just waiting for them to come now.

Interior Next!!

Status
    nice choice, make sure you get some pics up!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon