Volks AutosChris Nott
    3rd Gear

Status

Glasgow Meet Sunday 9th May 1.00pm Xscape Car Park.

Just a reminder incase anyone else is up for it this Sunday.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...ow-Meet-Feeler

Cheers Davie

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post

Cheers Davie
    Sorry can't be there Davie, but look forward to some pics of the meet if you can manage
    Cheers
    Porsche 996TT
    A3 Sportback, 2.0 TDI, 170bhp S-Tronic
    S3 SB BE, Suzuka Grey -Sold

1st Gear

Status
    A puncture in the front left and a massive bulge on the front right tyre means my S3 is out of action for the weekend (unless i somehow get 4 pilot sport 3's fitted today)

I'll still try to show up though my mate has a black edition S3 sportback and he might want to go

3rd Gear

Status
    the more the merrier guys, heres the list so far

1. David_phillips95
    2. Haz1
    3. Khufu
    4. Paul Laird
    5. akash_sky1

Cheers Davie

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Hope you have fun and its a good day

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

5th Gear

Status
    Sure we will make merry
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

5th Gear

Status
    Most fun i've had in ages. we need to do it again. Next time we'll go later so the 'strip' is even more clear!
    Had a nice run against Haz1 at the end too can't believe the difference between mine and Davie's though. AND on the way back home came across another MTM S3 (sprint blue. MTM rims), had a nice run with him too was a great laugh, couldnt believe my luck finding him on the way back lol. Spoke to the driver though hes about to loose his licence soon, oh dear!
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

6th Gear

Status
    Good to put some faces to names.

That was 1st time I've tried the buckets seats

Some very interesting air intake solutions too LOL
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

5th Gear

Status
    Eughan ( or Euan ) ? shame you left early, we had the two S3s side by side, amazing!

6th Gear

Status
    Its Ewan LOL

My stomach thought my throat had been cut & we were off to see iron man 2 too. I knew i wouldnt be able to keep up the pace against the rest of the cars LOL

1st Gear

Status
    yeah defo was a good laugh, need to do this more often and more people are welcome to join. Today has proved to me, I need a uprated fuel pump lol
    Audi S3 8P2 | Merlin Purple | Black Optics | Recaro Bucket Seats | Privacy Glass | Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights | Bluetooth Phone Prep. | MTM Stage 2 | Milltek TBE | ITG Stage 2 Induction Kit | Odyssey Racing 40 Battery | Rev D DV | Denso IK24 Spark Plugs | RS4 Pressure Regulator Valve | TTS Engine cover | To do: Autotech HPFP

5th Gear

Status
    your exhaust sounded the shizzle from behind though!
    that mtm map is really good low down as well. dropped u a pm. look fwd to next time.

Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!

Status
    Sounds like a good meet. I haven't looked yet, but have you posted pics in the local meets thread?

We had a good turnout for the Aberdeen meet, but May's might be sparse due to a lot of commitments. Maybe we could meet halfway and join the meets in coming months? Some real nice sounding cars and would be interesting to join forces! Just a thought.
    2010 Sprint Blue S3 Black Edition - Buckets & BBS CH Black's
    2008 Ibis White S3
    2006 Brilliant Black 2.0T S-Line Special Edition

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoS3 View Post
    Sounds like a good meet. I haven't looked yet, but have you posted pics in the local meets thread?

We had a good turnout for the Aberdeen meet, but May's might be sparse due to a lot of commitments. Maybe we could meet halfway and join the meets in coming months? Some real nice sounding cars and would be interesting to join forces! Just a thought.
    Yeah, that is defo a good plan, meet halfway from time to time and have a local meet more often.

Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    your exhaust sounded the shizzle from behind though!
    that mtm map is really good low down as well. dropped u a pm. look fwd to next time.
    Cheers for the exhaust comments. Dave was really impressed with the mtm stage 2 map since it just shoots off as soon as you put the foot down unlike the revo stage 2+. Overall very impressed with the higher speeds with dave's car, need a fuel pump but there wasn't anything in it till after 80-90mph.

Ps meets at xscape will be best suited in the future due to the 'strip' round the corner for comparing 'notes' lol
    Audi S3 8P2 | Merlin Purple | Black Optics | Recaro Bucket Seats | Privacy Glass | Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights | Bluetooth Phone Prep. | MTM Stage 2 | Milltek TBE | ITG Stage 2 Induction Kit | Odyssey Racing 40 Battery | Rev D DV | Denso IK24 Spark Plugs | RS4 Pressure Regulator Valve | TTS Engine cover | To do: Autotech HPFP

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz1 View Post
    Yeah, that is defo a good plan, meet halfway from time to time and have a local meet more often.

Cheers for the exhaust comments. Dave was really impressed with the mtm stage 2 map since it just shoots off as soon as you put the foot down unlike the revo stage 2+. Overall very impressed with the higher speeds with dave's car, need a fuel pump but there wasn't anything in it till after 80-90mph.

Ps meets at xscape will be best suited in the future due to the 'strip' round the corner for comparing 'notes' lol
    A little later in the day though next time..so we have it all to ourselves. I need a lot of 'homework' for my 'notes' to compare !

1st Gear

Status
    Yeah good day, good to see other people from the forums cars!! and sound guys too need to have more meets!!
    GIAC pump & race map WITH CONTROLER, VF ITAKE ,AUTOTECH HPFP,MV DOWNPIPE & MILTEK CAT BK,RS4 REG,UPRATED OEM DV, CUSTOM ENGINE COVER, BOOST GAUGE & POD, H&R SPRINGS, OEM BLACK WHEELS, FORGE CATCH TANK AND WASHER BOTTLE ,RNS-E SAT NAV BLUETOOTH,FLAT BOTTOM, BUCKETS,PRE-FACE TAILLIGHTS TINTS

3rd Gear

Status
    Cheers for a great day out yesterday guys, was good to see what everyone has been doing with their cars. Loved the white LED clocks Ewan had installed looks so much nicer than the red. Also great comparing the S3's running similar spec with different software, i think once Haz gets the fuel pump installed it will be very close. At the end of the day when we awere heading away i was saying to paul how good akash's exhaust sounded drawing out the car park different sound again compared to the milltek and my MV. Next time i will need to remember my camera and get some pictures. Look forward to getting another meet arranged.

Cheers Davie

5th Gear

Status
    Cheers for a great day out yesterday guys, was good to see what everyone has been doing with their cars. Loved the white LED clocks Ewan had installed looks so much nicer than the red. Also great comparing the S3's running similar spec with different software, i think once Haz gets the fuel pump installed it will be very close. At the end of the day when we awere heading away i was saying to paul how good akash's exhaust sounded drawing out the car park different sound again compared to the milltek and my MV. Next time i will need to remember my camera and get some pictures. Look forward to getting another meet arranged.

Cheers Davie
    yeh once Seeb ( HAz1) gets his fuel pump I dont think there will be more then an ants tooth between you!
    Cheers re exhaust Davie, but like Seeb's shame I can't hear the damn thing from the inside!! Need an intake , wouldnt mind that beasty ITG one and stg2 map. Also strange how ours sound so different , didn't think votex back box would be that different sound wise. Your two cars have made mine feel like shyt lol.
    Had a race with another MTM S3 on way home pushing about 330 bhp obv I was raped, but his sounded just like Seeb's.
    We should have a larger Scottish meet in Central somewhere too.
    Cheers again lads

5th Gear

Status
    p.s I can send you those videos if you like, not great obv as taken on a BB, won't upload em- don't want to get you in trouble lol. Shame my phone mic wasn't better as well the sounds were great.

Boycie

Status
    On a side note - I love Xscape!!! Been there a few times!! Need to get over there during the summer!

6th Gear

Status
    Hey David, we all thought there was no way we could miss your orange S3 parked up - your are forgiven for arriving last LOL.

I'm guessing Pauls car needed the Bra for the bad roads in the 'valley'..

Seeb's purple looked good in the flesh too complete with mental air intake. Didnt realise how restrictive mine is until i compared it to a turbo'd engine! i think some mods will need to be done there even just to help breathing.

And thanks go out to the Volvo driver who though he wasnt heard when he refered to us as hairdressers

5th Gear

Status
    Got my Lovely new Neuspeed P-Flo intake now, don't suppose anyone would mine giving me a hand fitting it?!
    For some beer tokens...or discount on tooth whitening?!

3rd Gear

Status
    i would have gave you a hand but im workin everyday this week including the weekend then i go on holiday on monday so im full booked at the moment lol. Im sure you could do it yourself very simple to fit.

Davie

5th Gear

Status
    where u going bro? hope u have a good time, don't miss the motor too much

Reverse Gear

Status

Cheers Davie
    Nice one! I think I want to see more pictures of it! :D

5th Gear

Status
    Unfortunately we didn't take any pics here . Shame on us. We did have a good laff tho ;-)

Gievf Buckets

Status
    haha not orginised enough i may be up for next time, dependant on if the s3 is ready or not

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.