Glasgow Meet Sunday 9th May 1.00pm Xscape Car Park.

A puncture in the front left and a massive bulge on the front right tyre means my S3 is out of action for the weekend (unless i somehow get 4 pilot sport 3's fitted today)

I'll still try to show up though my mate has a black edition S3 sportback and he might want to go

the more the merrier guys, heres the list so far

1. David_phillips95
2. Haz1
3. Khufu
4. Paul Laird
5. akash_sky1

Cheers Davie

Most fun i've had in ages. we need to do it again. Next time we'll go later so the 'strip' is even more clear!
Had a nice run against Haz1 at the end too can't believe the difference between mine and Davie's though. AND on the way back home came across another MTM S3 (sprint blue. MTM rims), had a nice run with him too was a great laugh, couldnt believe my luck finding him on the way back lol. Spoke to the driver though hes about to loose his licence soon, oh dear!

Good to put some faces to names.

That was 1st time I've tried the buckets seats :wub:

Some very interesting air intake solutions too LOL :icon_thumright:

Its Ewan LOL :icon_thumright:

My stomach thought my throat had been cut & we were off to see iron man 2 too. I knew i wouldnt be able to keep up the pace against the rest of the cars LOL

yeah defo was a good laugh, need to do this more often and more people are welcome to join. Today has proved to me, I need a uprated fuel pump lol

your exhaust sounded the shizzle from behind though!
that mtm map is really good low down as well. dropped u a pm. look fwd to next time.

Sounds like a good meet. I haven't looked yet, but have you posted pics in the local meets thread?

We had a good turnout for the Aberdeen meet, but May's might be sparse due to a lot of commitments. Maybe we could meet halfway and join the meets in coming months? Some real nice sounding cars and would be interesting to join forces! Just a thought.

Sounds like a good meet. I haven't looked yet, but have you posted pics in the local meets thread?

We had a good turnout for the Aberdeen meet, but May's might be sparse due to a lot of commitments. Maybe we could meet halfway and join the meets in coming months? Some real nice sounding cars and would be interesting to join forces! Just a thought.

Yeah, that is defo a good plan, meet halfway from time to time and have a local meet more often.

your exhaust sounded the shizzle from behind though!
that mtm map is really good low down as well. dropped u a pm. look fwd to next time.

Cheers for the exhaust comments. Dave was really impressed with the mtm stage 2 map since it just shoots off as soon as you put the foot down unlike the revo stage 2+. Overall very impressed with the higher speeds with dave's car, need a fuel pump but there wasn't anything in it till after 80-90mph.

Ps meets at xscape will be best suited in the future due to the 'strip' round the corner for comparing 'notes' lol

Yeah, that is defo a good plan, meet halfway from time to time and have a local meet more often.

Cheers for the exhaust comments. Dave was really impressed with the mtm stage 2 map since it just shoots off as soon as you put the foot down unlike the revo stage 2+. Overall very impressed with the higher speeds with dave's car, need a fuel pump but there wasn't anything in it till after 80-90mph.

Ps meets at xscape will be best suited in the future due to the 'strip' round the corner for comparing 'notes' lol

A little later in the day though next time..so we have it all to ourselves. I need a lot of 'homework' for my 'notes' to compare !

Yeah good day, good to see other people from the forums cars!! and sound guys too:icon_thumright: need to have more meets!!

Cheers for a great day out yesterday guys, was good to see what everyone has been doing with their cars. Loved the white LED clocks Ewan had installed looks so much nicer than the red. Also great comparing the S3's running similar spec with different software, i think once Haz gets the fuel pump installed it will be very close. At the end of the day when we awere heading away i was saying to paul how good akash's exhaust sounded drawing out the car park different sound again compared to the milltek and my MV. Next time i will need to remember my camera and get some pictures. Look forward to getting another meet arranged.

Cheers Davie

Cheers for a great day out yesterday guys, was good to see what everyone has been doing with their cars. Loved the white LED clocks Ewan had installed looks so much nicer than the red. Also great comparing the S3's running similar spec with different software, i think once Haz gets the fuel pump installed it will be very close. At the end of the day when we awere heading away i was saying to paul how good akash's exhaust sounded drawing out the car park different sound again compared to the milltek and my MV. Next time i will need to remember my camera and get some pictures. Look forward to getting another meet arranged.

Cheers Davie
yeh once Seeb ( HAz1) gets his fuel pump I dont think there will be more then an ants tooth between you!
Cheers re exhaust Davie, but like Seeb's shame I can't hear the damn thing from the inside!! Need an intake , wouldnt mind that beasty ITG one and stg2 map. Also strange how ours sound so different , didn't think votex back box would be that different sound wise. Your two cars have made mine feel like shyt lol.
Had a race with another MTM S3 on way home pushing about 330 bhp obv I was raped, but his sounded just like Seeb's.
We should have a larger Scottish meet in Central somewhere too.
Cheers again lads

p.s I can send you those videos if you like, not great obv as taken on a BB, won't upload em- don't want to get you in trouble lol. Shame my phone mic wasn't better as well the sounds were great.

Hey David, we all thought there was no way we could miss your orange S3 parked up - your are forgiven for arriving last LOL.

I'm guessing Pauls car needed the Bra for the bad roads in the 'valley'..

Seeb's purple looked good in the flesh too complete with mental air intake. Didnt realise how restrictive mine is until i compared it to a turbo'd engine! i think some mods will need to be done there even just to help breathing.

And thanks go out to the Volvo driver who though he wasnt heard when he refered to us as hairdressers :moa:

Got my Lovely new Neuspeed P-Flo intake now, don't suppose anyone would mine giving me a hand fitting it?!
For some beer tokens...or discount on tooth whitening?!

i would have gave you a hand but im workin everyday this week including the weekend then i go on holiday on monday so im full booked at the moment lol. Im sure you could do it yourself very simple to fit.

Davie

haha not orginised enough i may be up for next time, dependant on if the s3 is ready or not