can someone tell me what this part number comes back as.. 8PO 941 029N

etka.jpg

I suspect that says more about my ability to use ETKA than anything mind!

well basically what has happened is i bought a xenon headlight off a guy on ebay and took the car in for its mot the other day and it was going to fail because
"Nearside Front Headlamp aim beam image kick up to the offside" basically the beam pattern looks like it should for a left hand drive or euro spec models.
And the part number it says on the headlight is 8PO 941 029N...
The headlights are made by automotive lighting, sticker has audi badge on it and barcode etc so it looks the real deal.
I was just wondering if the guy has sold me a LHD headlight

anyone able to shed any light on this.. pardon the pun :p

Its a single vision xenon headlight from an A3 8P for left hand traffic, as in RHD, as in UK.

Reason why not found in stamm is the third digit is a zero not the letter O, without spaces aswell.

As xenons have the levelling motors inside, have you had them adjusted as yet to be level on an mot bay, you need to 1st set the headlights to mot mode with vagcom or dealer machine 1st, then set them, this is based of course on if your car already has the levelling system on the car, if not then either adjust to suit via the 2 screws on the top or plug into a car with the levelling system & set to mot mode then unplug, then plug in your car & adjust on the mot lense checker.

Last edited: