Simpleton guide to fitting an Air Filter

Pretty easy mate - take off engine cover, change filter, put engine cover back on :)

yeah, except I know that engine cover not that easy, to get off, i see screws, special ones, :), though I have all the tools to do it, it is making sure I undo everything before I start pulling as things tend to break :(

There are some decent guide for removing the engine cover. I will see if I can dig one up.

Well not sure I would wish that job on anyone, but I have changed air filter, but the pulling the engine cover off, was dam hard work.
That guide was not 100 % right, but it was a great help.

Anyhow, New Filter, lets see how it makes a difference, not sure I will see one though.

Again Thanks All

Well not sure I would wish that job on anyone, but I have changed air filter, but the pulling the engine cover off, was dam hard work.
That guide was not 100 % right, but it was a great help.

Anyhow, New Filter, lets see how it makes a difference, not sure I will see one though.

Again Thanks All

Hi Brett

Hence why we all gladly get rid of the ****** engine cover, it's a pain in the @rse!! Appreciate for those wanting to keep OEM look its a necessity, but getting the lid off the first few times is the worst, it will get easier.

Hi Brett

Hence why we all gladly get rid of the ****** engine cover, it's a pain in the @rse!! Appreciate for those wanting to keep OEM look its a necessity, but getting the lid off the first few times is the worst, it will get easier.

heh, next time will be easier, I got silicone grease all over the rubber grommets