Will this look good?

HIGGINS

Reaction score
Do you think these wheels will look nice on my car? Do you have any piks with some examples?

Wheels 19"

BifKfMgBGkKGrHqYOKi4EsnJmvBBLPOdmLw.jpg

BifJy1wBGkKGrHqQOKkYEsmmLlje4BLPOv3.jpg

My car

P1020415.jpg

P1020406.jpg

Link to alloys: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Will these be a good fit to the car? will it look good with s-line suspension? or will it be better lowered?

i really like these:w00t:

how much would you lower it by? if not much should i just get springs? which ones?

yeh ill be selling them.

how much are coilovers? how much are springs?

i know i can adjust the coilovers to the height i want. But if i put them at -30mm vs eibach-30mm would i notice the difference driving it?

also how much lower is the s-line springs compared to normal? say if there -20mm and i buy -30mm that would be just 1cm ? if you know what i mean.

I was looking at these, was a little concerned with the et42 offset. but like N8 says with 215's on them it should be fine. After all he is the Wheel Whore :respekt:

There is a guy selling these on the scottishvag forum just the silver not the diamond cut ones 19" 112 45et think he is looking for 300 rims only as new. i was going to buy them but getting wed in 7 weeks.

i know but i really like the diamond cut and for £90 more or wateva ill be happy as there also brand new with locking wheels nuts and audi caps etc :)

But bad news engine light has came on and my turbo is whistling like crazy and ive only had a brand new turbo fitted around a 1-2 weeks ago but its all under warranty so goes in tomorrow :( so these will have to go on hold until i have the car back to 100% suppose it will give me a little more time to save for the new tyres aswel haha.

Not to hijack this thread gents, but I have a set of Falken 452 215/35/19 tyres almost new up for sale, 8mm tread left. The guy that does my tyres broke a part, so theses will be available end of this week start of next at the latest. Fire me a PM and we can discuss price if you're keen.

Just read your other thread, ignore my lame attempt to flog tyres to you. :sadlike: