SOME ADVICE ON DRL'S PLEASE GUYS ?

marnie2k

Reaction score
hello people i need some advice. i have a 55 reg a3 s line 2.0 tdi, i am thinking about getting some afermarket drl headlights but i want to see what they look like... has anyone got some pics please that i can see that they have fitted? also has anyone got some links to some good ones that are for sale? thank you anthony

It's really not worth it in my opinion Anthony

They look cheap and tacky to me, and an Audi is supposed to be a prestige vehicle

Aftermarket headlights is just a no no to me

hello people i need some advice. i have a 55 reg a3 s line 2.0 tdi, i am thinking about getting some afermarket drl headlights but i want to see what they look like... has anyone got some pics please that i can see that they have fitted? also has anyone got some links to some good ones that are for sale? thank you anthony

I'm a bit on the fence with this one, as i like the OEM headlights but there are some nice aftermarket ones out there.
look at post 98 on this thread:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showth...mation-(long-)&p=841220&highlight=#post841220

the headlights are off ebay, just search for something like 'Audi a3 drl'
but bare in mind that a 55 plate will power up the LED as a sidelight not a DRL light...

yeah they look sweet but still not sure waht to do lol :S