Behaviour of coming home / leaving home lights

cooni

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was wondering if there is a way to slightly modify the behaviour of the coming / leaving home lights...
At the moment (in the dark obviously):

Unlock car --> headlights turn on
Open door --> headlights turn off
Turn key to ON / IGN --> headlights turn on
... (drive)
Turn off engine, remove key --> headlights turn off
Open door --> headlights turn on.

I would like the headlights to not turn off in both instances, just think it's a bit of a crazy light show... Is this possible?

Cheers guys

Thats specifically done so your battery doesnt drain quickly & become dead, I'd leave it as is as its by design even if it should really be the fogs, as my S4 was that lit up, as its too much on the 8P, lights up my whole ****** Close, lol, Encounters of an Audi Kind, lmfao

have you though of wraping it in tinsel and sitting a fairy on the roof ??? lmfao

Thats specifically done so your battery doesnt drain quickly & become dead,

I get that, but the thing is its always only a couple of seconds between the lights being on and then off and then on again... I guess there's no VCDS method...

Does anyone know how too make only the DRL come on when selected? At the moment it turns the mains on also.

Cheers

Hello all,
I was wondering if there is a way to slightly modify the behaviour of the coming / leaving home lights...
At the moment (in the dark obviously):

Unlock car --> headlights turn on
Open door --> headlights turn off
Turn key to ON / IGN --> headlights turn on
... (drive)
Turn off engine, remove key --> headlights turn off
Open door --> headlights turn on.

I would like the headlights to not turn off in both instances, just think it's a bit of a crazy light show... Is this possible?

Cheers guys

I also have the same problem it annoyes very much, but I think you can solve it with the vag-com....