Are S3 fogs the same as the S Line fogs on pre 2008 facelift bumpers???

Sarah's A3

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
Reaction score
:uhm:As above, I was wanting to know if the fogs used on the S3 and S Line bumpers are the same for the single grill bumpers upto 2008?? I'm wanting to do the conversion (as you know!) and now have some S Line fogs but need to know if they will fit the S3 bumper.

Thanks in advance :kiss:

S

:icon_thumright:

As far as I know Sarah, they are indeed the same !

I would also be interested in some s-line fogs, let us know!

And sarah, yeah they are the same :)

I have been looking for these... as it says in my sig...

i already have the s line bumper and am just looking for the fogs and grill to put onto the bumper so i can fit it onto my car.

I have been looking for these... as it says in my sig...

i already have the s line bumper and am just looking for the fogs and grill to put onto the bumper so i can fit it onto my car.

lol, and I have the fogs and grills and waiting for a bumper!! Annoying eh!

$1million :happy:

Deal, monopoly money yeah? :)

When you are selling them drop us a PM, i have everything except for bonnet and fogs and surrounds, the bonnet isn't a problem as i can get one tomorrow but the fogs are hard to come by!

Deal, monopoly money yeah? :)

When you are selling them drop us a PM, i have everything except for bonnet and fogs and surrounds, the bonnet isn't a problem as i can get one tomorrow but the fogs are hard to come by!

Will do Aiden

I'll drop everyone a PM with the eBay link and also stick it in my sig and in the eBay links thread :icon_thumright:

a small bump, but at least it's not off-topic :p

if you are looking for fog lights for S-Line or S3 year model 2005-2008, look up for an ordinary A4 B7 (2004-2008) - they are the same. And possibly you could buy them for less (it's obvious that A4 is a far more popular car :p)