Ibis White Sportback - Black Roof Rails???

ashleyeagles

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new here at the moment but have just placed an order for a new Sportback Black Edition in Ibis White - unfortunately I've got to wait until October to get my hands on it! Apparently there has been some production problems and what with the summer shutdown I have a long five months to go :-( Oh well..... all good things come to those who wait.... or so i've been told :)

Anyhow.... to the point... I've spec'd a number of options, comfort pack, tech pack, interior light pack etc.... but am at a bit of a crossroads in regard to roof rails. I've not seen many pics of the actual car with these fitted and was wondering if someone out there with a white sportback with these spec'd could help? I'm kind of the opinion that the black ones on a white car look better than the aluminum but I've got an open mind!

I've been through the various threads but can only find them on cars with the glass roof system so the effect looks totally different.

So.... if anyone has any pics of an Ibis White Sportback / Black Edition / S-Line with black roof rails... then you could please post some for me to take a look at! :)

Many Thanks
Ash

Definately black mate!!

If you can, spec the car as well with the optics pack to accomodate the black roof rails!!

3637036464_c4a894b6fa_b.jpg

That's what I was looking for! Thanks very much! I must have skipped past this page by mistake!

I agree with the point they have to be black..... that's a no brainer!

I Shall keep you all informed! Wish i didn't have to wait so long for it to arrive! lol I wan't it now! :p