19" wheel options

robby

Reaction score
I'm changing my wheels soon and was going for 18"s but after seeing some cars on here with 19"s i might have to rethink

Would 19"s look ok with the standard S-Line suspension or look too high?
What is the proper offset for 8 x 19s (ets5?) and would i run 235/35/19s

cheers

Would 19"s look ok with the standard S-Line suspension or look too high? What is the proper offset for 8 x 19s (ets5?) and would i run 235/35/19s

What do you class as "ok", 19"s look best with a lowered car. You show me what wheels and I'll tell you whether they'll work or not and what size tyres to roll with.

What do you class as "ok", 19"s look best with a lowered car. You show me what wheels and I'll tell you whether they'll work or not and what size tyres to roll with.

I'm thinking of either the S5 wheels or the new RS6 ones

By ok i mean i don't want it to look silly high (4x4 looks), i may get it lowered in the future but not 100% sure

I'm thinking of either the S5 wheels or the new RS6 ones

By ok i mean i don't want it to look silly high (4x4 looks), i may get it lowered in the future but not 100% sure

It will look high and you will need to lower if you DONT want it to look like a Q7

It will look high and you will need to lower if you DONT want it to look like a Q7

:think: well 18"s it'll be then, don'yt want to spend too muchon the car in the next month or so as i'm saving for another toy :rock:

Thanks N8

:think: well 18"s it'll be then, don'yt want to spend too muchon the car in the next month or so as i'm saving for another toy :rock:

Thanks N8

Also if you had 19's you'd need 1 of these for your ****

681.jpg

Cue N8 with his Coilys are so comfortable speech, lol

Ahhhh so will be like in one of these soon

cake-bouncy-castle.jpg

set of 19 "ck with dunlop tyres for sale over on mk5gti.co.uk for £1k they wony hang around