Sky InsuranceEM Tuning

Thread: TDI injectors

2nd Gear

Status

TDI injectors

Anyone had a faulty injector before?

If so did you get it reconditioned or get a new one? If so, where?

They are 400-500 new, EACH!

2. # ADS
    ADS

As far from JBS as possible !

Status
    Last person i know who had a faulty injector was tenbels21 who ended up buying a secondhand one from me for 50.
    06 Audi 2.0 PD140 Sport TDI Quattro S-LINE.
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

Other car 500+ bhp MK4 Golf R32 turbo.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yes Ricky ive recently had a faulty injector, solenoid jammed in it. It had been playing up for a while and finally went pop. I had the other 3 removed, re-conned and tested whilst engine open and also replaced injector loom to be safe. Bought an injector off DevonMikeyBoy, i can highly recommend him and he has been very helpful on the 2 occassions i have bought from him. The injector seals were replaced at the same time and now the car is running better than it has for a while. Total cost including injector, seals, loom(from audi), re-conning other 3 and labour was 380. An injector from audi is about that to buy. Depends on your plans with the car, mines on its way..................................

.................................................. ...............................so if anyone wants to buy a 2004 2.0tdi s-line in brilliant black let me know lol.