Audi community in Canada alive and kicking... lots of A3 content.

Gryphon001

Reaction score
Here are a few pics from last nights Audi meet in Toronto... Had one of the best turnouts this year.

TheMeet-4sml.jpg

TheMeet-6sml.jpg

Gryphons5sml.jpg

RS4-1.jpg

RicksA3-1sml.jpg

S4-1sml.jpg

A4-1sml.jpg

Felix-1sml.jpg

Gryphons1sml.jpg

Gryphons2sml.jpg

Gryphons4sml.jpg

Gryphons6sml.jpg

A3enginexsml.jpg

... naturally with disproportionate whoring of my own ride :)

Awesome turnout!
Love this pic... setup really well :icon_thumright:
What camera you using mate, what aperture settings / shutter speed did you use to take this?

Here are a few pics from last nights Audi meet in Toronto... Had one of the best turnouts this year.

Gryphons4sml.jpg

... naturally with disproportionate whoring of my own ride :)

Last edited:
The camera is the Nikon D60 with the Sigma 10-20 f3.5 lens and this is actually a fusion of 8 different images. I took 4 shots with the hood closed and another 4 with it open, ranging from over exposed to under exposed, than used the Photomatix exposure fusion feature to blend it all together.

The last one in the series is basically the same image... blended the 4 open hood and 4 closed hood pics separately than overlaid in Photoshop Elements.

Cool. Thought you would have just slowed the shutter speed down with a self timer. Left the bonnet open the shut it in the time frame.
Same affect but little less effort. However same results... good work :icon_thumright:

The camera is the Nikon D60 with the Sigma 10-20 f3.5 lens and this is actually a fusion of 8 different images. I took 4 shots with the hood closed and another 4 with it open, ranging from over exposed to under exposed, than used the Photomatix exposure fusion feature to blend it all together.

The last one in the series is basically the same image... blended the 4 open hood and 4 closed hood pics separately than overlaid in Photoshop Elements.

Fantastic picutres :icon_thumright:

Looks like you have a good community there.

Fantastic picutres :icon_thumright:

Looks like you have a good community there.

Gryphon001

Good turnout, nice cars great pics too!
Glad to fine another Nikon fan as well - Mines a D80 and I :wub: it!

Gryphon001

Good turnout, nice cars great pics too!
Glad to fine another Nikon fan as well - Mines a D80 and I :wub: it!

Thanks, I'm starting to look around at other alternatives... the D90 is a strong contender. I'd love to get the D300S but the lack of any sort of Auto mode and sticker shock are definitely a factor. Have to stay within the Nikon family because of the amount I've invested in lenses already. Past the point of no return... lol

have the removed the auto off the 300s as ive checked my 300 and thats got programmed auto on it, which is effectively the auto mode?
awesome photos btw!!