Picture request - black s3 with lamin-x

D3BGE

Reaction score
Ive seen a few black s3's with the laminx tint but none that have the standard chrome grille! looks really good with the black optics but.............not so sure it would with the chrome.

Any pictures!!??

Thanks Matt

by lamin-x i presume you mean 'tint' not gunsmoke tint would look fine ive a black car but i wont be going down the stealth route

Ive seen a few black s3's with the laminx tint but none that have the standard chrome grille! looks really good with the black optics but.............not so sure it would with the chrome.

Any pictures!!??

Thanks Matt

Have you tried a search? Im sure this has come up recently..

yea i had seen that but i was specifically looking for one with the chrome grille rather than the black optics one. and yea tint is the one I am after! any one else ??

rabbits car still makes me go all gooey when I see that picture............................:icon_thumright:

here you go guy.
this was rabbit222's car...

Mooloo1.jpg

Mooloo2.jpg

that car is ammazing i always thing it the small suttle mods that make a huge difference

well someone very kindly photoshoped a picture of my car so for anyone who was looking for lamin-x tint on a black s3 with the standard chrome grille as opposed to rabbit222's all black one here you go:

carcopy.jpg