Picture request and a question

Shane.

Reaction score
First has anyone got any decent pictures of an Akoya Silver, 3 door Sline with BBS CH (or the audi/vw ones) on OR with the 7 spoke RS4 alloys on? Preferably 18s. Wanna compare how they look against my standard S Line alloys

And a question, how difficult is it to wire in a multi function steering wheel? Really like idea of having audio controls there and also how much would this cost all in (including wheel and any wiring required)

Thanks
Shane

if there is, it will be in HERE (LINK)

Been through that thread but not can't see any akoya silver ones with them on :(

Mine - BBS CH Reps, 18" for sale £300

a3c.jpg

100_0465.jpg

Cheers for response mate. I have found a pic with the RS4 style alloys too. Back to the other question anyone done the steering wheel change? have ideas for some things and wanna see how much hassle it would be to do.

Thanks
Shane

for your steering whel its just a slip ring , and a steering ecu possibly youll need to check up part numbers for us to confirm on that. youll also need vag com coding

im doing the steering wheel as soon as the loom turns up. Have just bought myself the VCDS from Nigel so thats covered. Depending whats already on your car, but the total parts are:
Steering wheel, airbag, Steering ecu, slip ring, steering wheel loom, and then someone to code it for you.

i was lucky to find a steering wheel that my current airbag will fit into and the have the correct slip ring, and maybe even the right ecu already.
Once i have done my steering wheel i should have a spare ecu as i have just found out that i already have the correct one in my car after i bought another one. im holding onto mine for now just in case, but you can have it from me hopefully by next week.
Shane where abouts are you based? im sure there is someone around here that will be willing to code the car for you. also what steering wheel do you currently have in your car? what year A3 do you have?

Hi mate

Thanks for the info. Any chance you'll be putting up a how to thread? I have the 3 spoke S Line one and it's a 55 plate pic of mine:
26066_10150092287190276_572155275_11237365_3389324_n.jpg

Could I ask how much the bits all cost? (preferably a breakdown of prices)

Thanks
Shane