Badger5EM Tuning
    Heavy DERV clatter

Status

55 Sportback rear door card removal help?

Hi all. When I was taking a look at the tweeters in my rear doors a few months back I managed to pop one of them into the door (thinking this was the way to remove them!), Would really like to get at it and put it back into place but need to take the door card off.

Problem is I cant see any screws and have removed the trim and still no screws? am I blind anyone know how to do this?

Mo
    2006 A3 Sportback 2.0Tdi Sport... So far - Stage 2 custom map (dyno'd at 185bhp), Pipercross panel filter, centre armrest, Alpine IDA-X305 and Bluetooth, hard wired Garmin Nuvi 1690T

To Do's - eibach springs, Votex front lip / spoiler, Votex rear spoiler and skirts, led's all round!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Heavy DERV clatter

Status
    apologies for the bump... no one done this?
    2006 A3 Sportback 2.0Tdi Sport... So far - Stage 2 custom map (dyno'd at 185bhp), Pipercross panel filter, centre armrest, Alpine IDA-X305 and Bluetooth, hard wired Garmin Nuvi 1690T

To Do's - eibach springs, Votex front lip / spoiler, Votex rear spoiler and skirts, led's all round!

2nd Gear

Status
    According to Elsa:

The tweeter surround should pop off if you can get a flat blade behind it, which will reveal a screw. There should be another screw down by the window switch, the rest of the door card is held on with poppers.

Hope this helps....
    "If you ain't first, you're last!" - Ricky Bobby

2008 A3 S-line 2.0 TDI PD140 (Pre-facelift)

Heavy DERV clatter

Status
    perfect thanks for this mate, should have me on my way.