need help with finding parts?

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
i need to find out what the plastic protector thing that sits in under the wings are called
i thought they were called splash guards but cant find them on ebay? does anyone know the proper name
for them?

and also the full front guard thing that holds the radiators in place, its like a big plastic protector thing too?

i need all 3 radiators for the car now! last night my friend and i was taking out the radiators and took the pipe of the air condenser off..... well OMG it ****** started blowing out with a loud hhhssssssing sound lol!
i thought the car was going to blow up haha!

cheers

The plastic protector things that sit under the wings are :-
Wheel housing liner, plastic - part no. 8L0 821 171 C ( left )
172 B ( right ) - £20 each approx

The front guard thing I think you mean is :-
Lock carrier with mounting for radiator and electric fan - part no. 8L0 805 594 C - £170 approx

Suggest you try and source the radiators from a non-Audi source as they will be much cheaper !

Hope this helps - cheers

lol jeez the lock carrier costs a bomb lol ill try to get one from a scrapers lol, i take it that the lock carrier is something i cant run without? lol

cheers Mike its a great help. ill get the wheel housing liner ordered! lol

cheers

could be wrong,but im sure the part numbers should be 8P for your audi and 8L for the older shape a3.

VW754 may be right if it's a 2004 model year. ETKA catalogue gave those numbers for 2003 model year which I (probably wrongly) assumed was the right year.
I will check the 2004MY numbers if you need them.