Votex front lip

locost47

Reaction score
Hi,
Im looking to purchase a genuine votex front lip for my 04 twin grill A3 and was wondering if the spoiler fits the twin grill as well as the single grill, as the seller has said it only fits the single grill model 2005 on? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Different lips. You need one designed specifically for twin grill.

Thanks for the help, ill just have to keep on looking...:unsure:

Look halfway down this page...is that a Votex on a single grille?
If so might be worth pming the poster to see where they got it from.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?21390-Post-pictures-of-your-8P-A3-S3/page17

Hi!

That's my car, I just got it back today after getting it sprayed and fitted!

I bought the front lip off eBay, it was already attached to a bumper and was going cheap! A little scuffed but easy for the bodyshop to fix.

Look very closely at what bumpers are advertised on ebay, you may be lucky. Brand new ones come up now and again normally priced around £120+postage.

I paid £50 for the whole bumper!

BTW- The part number is 8P0 071 685 9AX

*edit*

I found this on eBay, it's same way I got mine, with the lip already attached to the bumper, the seller probably doesn't even know what they're worth! It is a reasonably simple job cutting off with a sharp knife.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-S-LIN...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item255915d5f4

HTH

Rog:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Thanks Audi-Rog! I've just bought the above mentioned bumper off ebay so only need the skirts now! Thanks:rockwoot:

Thanks Audi-Rog! I've just bought the above mentioned bumper off ebay so only need the skirts now! Thanks:rockwoot:

No worries mate, glad to have helped:icon_thumright:

You'll be very lucky finding the skirts, they're like rocking horse poo. Took me ages to get mine, they do turn up on the Bay from time to time!

Anyway good luck! If I see any skirts on my eBay searches, I'll let you know:icon_thumright:

Rog