Red or black S3

Mine is Brilliant red and it goes really well with the black interior and silver trim parts.
The laquer protects the paint. I also have a 12 year old GTI 1.8T in Flash Red and the colour is still as good as new.
These are not Vauxhalls that go pink really quickly!!

prt57

You got any pics you could send to me mate??

[QUOTE
To be fair, mine chose Akoya and I'm so glad I got it![/QUOTE]

Thats good luck not good judgement.

Have to admit Akoya is one of AUDIs best ever colours IMO.

Paul:icon_thumright:

But the only reason i am worring about the extra £500 is i am already at the very top of what i can afford

If your already at £28k + you can afford an extra £500, after all, the COLOUR is one of the most important things :laugh:

Thats good luck not good judgement - Have to admit Akoya is one of AUDIs best ever colours IMO

Nah she's got good taste man tbf, VERY good taste in everything, she suggested the purple trim, gonna look sick when its done :wub::wub: Akoya with the right mods is beautiful.

You gotta admit, N8 makes a very good point, S3 SB's are 30k new without any options mostly, so why you're flaffing over £500 does seem strange as thats nothing in comparison to the car cost overall mate & if she's whinging over £500 for a holiday or diamonds then I'd reconsider her not the car colour.

:haha:

Who said anythiing about Love huh N8, lmfao

It has to be RED!

Then again i would say that..

:icon_thumright:

i vote black , keep the red ones quite rare
pictures123.jpg

:detective2:

where did you get the wing mirrors?

Has to be black......... and you have to enjoy cleaning it every few days
:)

I got a black one not though choice, it was the best all round deal I got, Most colours never really bothered me to much, but Red looks nice, Black is very common in all versions, Black is a pain to keep clean. if you are going to keep it for a decent period of time, and colour is important the extra cost becomes irrelevant.

My main reason though why I generally prefer black is it is the only way to colour code the whole car, I wish they would fully color code them hate great big black plastic areas.

Last edited:
Been and seen a 59 plate brilliant red one today and it looks very smart indeed, so that's it sticking with what i have ordered...allways have had a soft spot for red cars!!