A quick part number request to facelift owners in the uk

PH1L

Gievf Buckets
Reaction score
would you guys mind popping your bonnets and letting me know if youre led drl lights are derrivative AM AN AR or AS

cheers guys ive gotten myself all confused

an auction endsin an hour or so, if someone wouldinfirm me before then that would be great

I've been out else I would've had a look for you. I can look tomorrow if you want? I guess you'll have missed the auction. :(

cheers if you would do that it would be great, the guy never replied on the shipping anyway so im not too fussed just would rather not miss any more :)

cheers if you would do that it would be great, the guy never replied on the shipping anyway so im not too fussed just would rather not miss any more :)

will do tomorrow :icon_thumright:

What lights did you specifically want mate?

AN & BF appear to be bixenon, either will be ok as AN supersedes to BF.

AS & BH are bixenon adaptive, again either will be ok as AS supersedes to BH.

how did you find that bf, number i could only see the ones listed isnt the an for lefthand drive cars? therefore incorrect for a uk vehicle or am i getting myself confused

You're misreading mate, it says Left Hand Traffic as in RHD, not left hand drive, little quirk of etka.

I checked in 09 onwards as facelift started there & then it shows you superseded ones aswell when you click on.

oh alright, ****** missed out on some stuff then luckily too as i was looking at am part numbers when its an i need *facepalm*

wonder why it was superceeded doesnt appear to be any difference

ill have to watch out for the rvisions bit, quick q for you mate can you search for part numbers as all i getis number not in stamm

Are you using a zero or the letter O as thats the usual problem, also what update you on, dont have any spaces in the part number, if the part has been superseded then it wont show up in 7.2 using ATP, but does show up in part no. search, quirks of etka again.

ill try it again tonight but im sure i cout all the 0s and Os right even tried a wildcard

had a look for the superceeded revisions i cant find any of that, see what you mean about the wording niggle, cheers saved me a lot of hassle and cash and i am running 7.2 724/105 so i should be seeing them anyway i need the AN or AS a guy mailed me back saying he has a BF one presumable this would be compatible if i ran an AN on the opposite side?

oh and a quicky ive looked but i cant seem to decide which part number is the new s3 bumper is the sline and s3 bumper the same now? i didnt think they were

Mate you have about 80 updates to apply before you see anything new, update then search cause waste of time atm IMHO.