Audi a3 1,968 cc tdi

audia3turrbo

Reaction score
H looking at a Audi a3 170bhp 1,968 cc tdi as i cant get insured on a audi s3,

I have a audi a3 1.8t which is running about 200bhp

I would like to no what i can do to this car im looking at as its a disel im not up to date on disel im a bit of a petrol fan

Any help will be great thanks

Hi there, Im new to the Audi scene, but even newer to the whold Diesel one, never had a diesel before this. Im not sure if you would be interested at all in this kind of thing but Im having one fitted next week so will post up how Im doing.
Its a tuning chip that gives you various increases, for instance my engine will give me an extra 35BHP and the fuel consumption should increse from 7-15%, more torque too.
Heres a link to the site www.dieseltuningpower.co.uk
Its worth a look but maybe not what your after?
Anyway, good luck,
Chris

Is it a PD170 or common rail 170 engine? If you done know say what year the car is.

Replies can be a bit slow on this forum mate if your not talking about wheels or how hard the ride is lol.

Do you mean what you can do to it tuning wse? If so, a remap will be plenty and you will have at least 200-210bhp. Then youve got a quicker and much more fuel efficient car! :icon_thumright:

A basic remap will take the car to 200 bhp or if you remove the DPF and remap it the car will make 220-230bhp. Then there are hybrid turbos,uprated clutches,uprated injectors,propane injection,forged rods,ported heads etc etc all depends on what money you want to spend.