Just had the wheels redone in graphite :-)

LEX77

2.0TDi DSG with remap.
Reaction score
from the standard silver, which had a few curb marks on them (bought the A3 last month)

Derv.jpg

to this almost black, graphite.
blk003.jpg

Added a Votex style roof spoiler also.

blk002.jpg

lol.... my laptop seemed to freeze for a few minutes, nothing came up twice..... until the last time when 3 posts came up!

Sorry peeps

Looks alot better, maybe too dark, anthracite would have look more pleasing on the eye.

I had planned on them being done matte black, but the guy conviced me to go a few few shades lighter and keep the metalic finish ????

So i did.

I like them mate. However, I think your daughter in the front seat is getting a case of vertigo from being up so high in the air :)

Needs a nice drop now !

blk004.jpg

A better idea of the colour

Want some comfort (for now at least).... this was my last car, which went last month, which now resides in France. SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.

3.0i Eibachs all round, 265 9" rears, Alpine upgrades, cold air feed Prospeed induction and exhaust. I miss it:-(
OLDzed.jpg

its on standard sport suspension atm, not S-line, what should I go for?.... not coilovers.

Last edited:
i think the wheels look spot on mate , dark wheels normally look even better in the flesh :icon_thumright:

loving the wheels gives a nice contrast against the silver body

The first couple of pics I think the wheels looked a bit darker than real life... looks good though. As for dropping it, it's a must. I find that the combination of H&R Sports and Koni FSD's is perfect. The springs are stiffer than stock but the shocks are softer than stock so it balances out, someone on this forum suggested to me that that's the best combo and they were right. My car has a smoother, firmer ride on this suspension than on stock. Only thing killing it is the 19's... feel almost every crack in the road with them on.

Think you made a good choice getting talked into the Graphite instead of the matt black.

looks sweet, a nice little drop and your sorted!!