Fog Light (front) retrofit

social_mogul

Reaction score
I've just purchased a 2005 A3 (1.6 S.E) and it does not have front fogs. Does anyone have experience of carrying out this retrofit and is it easy to do? Also would it require new plastic grilles which hold the fog lights and if so does anyone have part no's? What about the replacement of the interior controls???

HELP please :icon_thumright:

I`ll be doing a front s-line retrofit mate in a couple of weeks, so i`ll be needing new fog lights etc.

If you`re interested and can wait for some time , i`ll be happy to sell you my fogs + fog grills for a decent price.

You will need some wiring + coding too to complete the job. Take a look at kufatec`s site, they got all the looms you need

Ah, and a new light switch, i forgot!

I have done it. Fairly easy.

You will need new plastic grills, fogs ,new cabin light switch and a new loom from kufatec. And you will need to code them in with vcds

If you`re interested and can wait for some time , i`ll be happy to sell you my fogs + fog grills for a decent price.

That would be spot on. How much is a "decent price" though? I'll take a look at Kufatec too!! Can you recommend anyone for VCDS coding?? Might have to start a new thread for that though

if anyone else has some fogs il have a set ,was going to swap to the sline bumper but mine aint that bad as it has the votex splitter on it ,but the fogs are rusty inside

So, finally im going forward with my s-line conversion.

If anyone is interested in some Fog lights + grills in excellent condition off a 2008 A3 Sportback let me know :)